Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Baking: 2012 recap

Every year I think I'll be a little more on top of things, especially concerning the blog.  Alas, I haven't been able to blog any Christmas recipes yet!  To make up for it, I thought I'd share some of my favorite recipes from last year, which are some of my family's favorites.

          
 White chocolate peppermint bark               Toffee pretzel bark                              Rainbow bars

          
              Butter tarts                             Chocolate mint patty cookies                  North Pole cupcakes

Get ready for an explosion of Christmas baking coming at you in the next week!  My family's been baking up a storm, and I can't wait to share.

p.s.  ♥ kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...