Saturday 15 December 2012

outfit post: fawning over a new scarf

scarf: front and co // coat: aeo // jeans: h&m // boots: spring

It snowed!!!  I realize this isn't that exciting for a lot of people, but it's quite the event here in Abbotsford.  So, Jordyn and I ran out when we saw that it was sticking to document this rare occasion before it all melted!

Now this scarf is my new favorite accessory, and I'm trying not to wear it every day!  It was love at first sight, especially when I noticed the fawns (and zebras) hidden among the trees.  So adorable!


I was also pretty pleased when my mom informed me that she had kept my peacoat from highschool!  Peacoats are definitely staples in anyone's winter wardrobe, and I'm so happy that this one still fits.  I really love my red statement coat, but sometimes it's nice to have a neutral coat that you can add pops of colour and texture to!


Another close up of the scarf....because I'm in love!  And you can even see little snowflakes stuck to it....I promise it was really snowing, and I don't just have extremely bad dandruff.


I'm also so in love with these new boots from Spring!  Clara and I did a little shoe shopping while I was out, and were so stoked when we were informed that all sale boots at Spring were an additional 30% off.  Needless to say, we both came away with a pair!  I'm not much of a heels girl (waaayy too clumsy), so I love the nice chunky heel of these boots.  Baby steps people, baby steps.


I was very excited about the snow....although, sadly, it's all nearly gone now.  I'll still be crossing my fingers for a white Christmas though!


p.s.  ♥ kelsey

p.p.s. I'm completely unashamed at the cheesy title I chose.  What can I say?  I'm a sucker for lame puns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...