Saturday 8 December 2012

outfit post: a blue scarf



In this outfit, the scarf is the star of the show.  It's great having a nice pop of colour near your face...


This is my favourite scarf, I bought it at a wonderful outdoor market when I was in Florence about 3 years ago.  In my senior year of high school I went on my schools Europe trip, and it was such an amazing experience!


I love pairing it with blue jeans and a black jacket, that way it really does stand out!


Every time I wear it I get a rush of memories from Europe!  Walking around Pompeii with Mt. Vesuvius in the background, climbing up the stairs of the Eiffel tower, or just eating gelato with my friends! 
It is one of my favourite souvenirs from Europe.  I love that it is something I wear all the time, and not something I just forgot about!

p.s. ♥ jordyn

1 comment:

  1. Jordyn...that light blue is fabulous against your black jacket and highlighted by your pretty blond hair...lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...